Friday, October 10, 2008

Positively Puzzling


Last night Jeremy wanted to put together a Batman puzzle with me. I don't like puzzles! But I love my son!!

We sat on the floor and sorted pieces, build the "frame" and began working on the inside. This is a challenging puzzle because of the many different colors.

The cool part was when Jeremy figured out how to get the "frame" to fit together when it looked like we were missing some pieces. It was a small victory for both of us.

Then, the "master puzzle putter-togetherer" Caleb , came to our rescue. He helped on two sections and added to our frustration by taking a piece that we couldn't figure out where it went, and placing it in the right spot within seconds. He gets this talent from his Mother.

It took us 45 minutes or so to complete. It was a fun time with my boys, and a good reminder that what matters is the time that I invest in being with them, regardless of what we're doing. I'm sure we'll be talking about the Batman Puzzle for many days.



Invest some time today with your loved ones doing what THEY want to do. You'll have fun and build a deeper relationship.

No comments: